Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mornings with my little buddies

I love pinterest.  I find so many good ideas that are so easy.  At the beginning of the school year I found lunchbox jokes.  Just print and cut and slip them into Ethan's lunch.  For the first few weeks I had him convinced that there was a joke fairy secretly sneaking the jokes into his sandwich bags.  But then one morning he opened his lunchbox up before putting it in his backpack and he figured it out.  So funny.  Most days he comes home and tells me the joke.  They're cheesy but it adds a little bit of fun to his day. Love it!
By 9am we're usually back from dropping off Ethan and Isaac and Miles and Isla have some good quieter time together.  Recently Miles has been obsessed with giving people (and dogs) check ups.  Isla is a willing patient.  She's more than willing to have a toy thermometer stuck in her mouth.
Listening to her heart.
And getting her blood pressure taken.  These two are so funny and such good friends which is helpful since you can see the sewing disaster that is future Halloween costumes in the background.

No comments: