Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lost Cruise Pictures

Here are more pictures I found on Taylor's iphone.  On the cruise there was very little Christmas cheer even though we were there the week before and the week of Christmas.  One day at see though they did pull out gingerbread house kits and lets us all have a contest.  Taylor was away playing Bridge so I built our house solo... with the "help" of 3 little boys.  Mostly I had them run and raid the buffet for oreos to crush up and other candies to decorate with since Miles ate most of the ones the kit had.  I was pretty frustrated by the end trying to build and decorate and wrangle children solo so we finished and left.  Taylor came by later and found ours and thankfully took a picture so we have a record.  My favorite part are the gummy faces and icing people on the bottom all lounging int he fun.
Another lost shot- Ethan and I at a waterfall.  Tiny pregnant belly with little Isla.
And here's a shot of an original copy of Mutiny on the Bounty which we took a tour of the author's home in Papeete.

No comments: