Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What will it be???

A few weeks before I had Isla I was in the grocery store and a woman asked if all three of my boys were really mine.  I personally think they all look alike but I do understand people saying that since they have such different hair colors.  
Ethan is Mr. Sandy blonde- blonder in the summer when he swims each day.
Isaac is perfection with curly dark brown hair.  I LOVE it!  He even calls them his "curlies" and gets upset if I mention he needs a haircut.  This picture doesn't do his curls justice but he'd just gotten off a splash pad and was running around the park.  His curls truly are fabulous.
Miles is a full on blondie boy with a touch of red in his hair.  It was definitely more red when he was born but he seems to have lost it.
Isla was of course bald as a bowling ball when she was born except for the brown mullet in the back that all of them seem to have been born with.  But in the past few weeks she's started growing little fuzz on the top of her head.  My sister calls her "peach" and I'm tempted to as well since her little fuzz is so cute.  So what do you think?  Taylor swears it will be brown just like Isaac's since that's the color of her mullet, but I'm not sold yet.  Her eyes are still blue like Miles'.  Ethan's and Isaac's were pure black until they were each 2 and then they've lightened up a bit and now they both have chocolate brown eyes.  So with blue eyes I'm betting her hair won't just be brown.
And even though Taylor scoffs at me- I'd swear her hair right now is going to be auburn.  And wouldn't that be lovely on this cutely little girl!  See there's red there- back me up on this!

No comments: