Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nora Jones

Taylor's parents invited us to join them for a Nora Jones concert so of course we said YES!  Isla got to come along since she won't take a bottle.  That's really my only complaint with her.  She won't take a binky- not a problem since she so rarely even cries.  And she won't take a bottle.  Kind of a problem since that means I can't even leave her with Taylor for more than 3 hours.  Really though I know I'm spoiled because other than that I literally have absolutely nothing to complain about with her.
She loves sticking her hands in her mouth and sucking on them and is starting to get interested in her own feet.  She hasn't started pulling them in close enough to eat them yet but she's pretty close.  Love her cute little piggy toes!
So cute with her daddy.
Nora Jones is entertaining but sucking fingers is even better!  And I have to confess.  Her cute little soft hoody I bought a few months after Ethan was born and was NOT a girl.  I was having girl clothes withdrawal and bought it on a clearance rack even though I wasn't sure I'd ever get a girl.  So glad I can finally put it on someone as cute as it is!

No comments: