Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lost Nursery Pics

With Taylor gone for the weekend I will admit I a few times contemplated just skipping church... or just showing up late enough to miss Sacrament meeting.  It didn't help that a few of my favorite families and my Visiting Teacher who I usually call when I need help were also gone.  But of course my guilt got the better of me so I got everyone ready and headed off to church solo.  And of course Isla was crying to be fed within the first 5 minutes so I slipped out to the mother's room and left all 3 boys solo just hoping they'd be good.  Of course that's me being crazy and 2 minutes later they were loud enough that I could hear them from the mother's room so I had to leave Isla and go drag Miles and Isaac in with me.  Ethan was good enough to leave solo.  After that little hiccup, we survived the rest of the meeting just fine.  Partway through the meeting a former Nursery leader turned around and handed Isaac an envelope.  Apparently she's been carrying it around for a while and it kind of made my day.
Miles made this ornament last December but we didn't ever receive it since we were gone for the holidays.  
I can hardly believe his tiny hands have grown that much in just 8 months.  Literally at least an inch on his middle finger.
Then there were a bunch of pictures the nursery leaders took of Isaac while he was there.  He's since moved on to Sunbeams.
How can you resist those curls and those dark chocolate eyes?
Apparently he loved dancing with the ribbon things.
And helping with music time.
It's those curls to die for again!  Seriously so glad I have such a good picture of his little curls.
And there's Miles in the background with such a baby face.  What a treasure to be handed and bonus:  the boys were so excited to look at them that it was like someone handing them a new toy.  Instant quiet entertainment to get us through the rest of sacrament meeting.

No comments: