Saturday, September 22, 2012

U/Y Game

Sometimes it feels like I never get out of the house (so not true with all the driving to and from schools that I do) so when the BYU/UofU game came Taylor and I were really excited to go.  And Taylor's wonderful dad even gave us his tickets so that we could sit inside instead of outside with Isla which I knew would be a bit of a disaster.  I wore Blue and Taylor wore Red of course and I planned to dress Isla in both red and blue.  Unfortunately in my haste to enjoy all the girly pink clothes I could I neglected to buy her any blue.  So I gave in and let her wear an old Utah t-shirt one of the boys wore previously and dressed her up a little more girly.
I LOVE this picture because it looks like she's saying "what?!?  I'm dressed in Utah red?!?"
But of course this is Taylor's favorite picture.  Such a cutey smile!  Such a daddy's girl!
We got there a little early and headed to the tailgates to visit some good friends from law school.  Isla loves Jamie!
The game was great... until the 4th quarter of course :).  Thankfully we were inside.  Every time there was a shout from the crowd Isla's lip would start to quiver and then she would burst into the saddest fit of tears.  So sad and funny at the same time.  It looked like she was taking it personally like someone had yelled at her.  So she and I spent a lot of time in the hall walking and avoiding the noise.  Oh well.  Hopefully she'll take a bottle soon and can be left with a sitter.
She was dang cute though!  Love the ballet socks and bow!
Gotta love a dad with his girl watching sports... even if they're wearing Utah red.

No comments: