Thursday, May 24, 2012

E-sock Woo: End of year Program

Someday I'll have to apologize to Isaac for not being at every event he has.  I thought I'd make it a few more years before being a failure, but you know things just happen.  Isla was born just 1 week before Isaac's end of year play.  And I made plans to attend and actually got myself and a week old baby there... but at the wrong time.  Oops!  Apparently sometime during that week I was out of commission, the teachers decided to change the play time by a half hour.  We weren't the only ones that showed up just in time for the last 2 songs and then refreshments.  
Apparently it was cute.  They did The Jungle Book and Isaac was a "pajarito" bird as well as a "bombero" fireman.
I hear Isaac was one of the loudest singers and sang very enthusiastically- even cupping his hands to his mouth to make himself louder!  Grandma Tina took several videos so we could at least watch the action.
And then we got some cute pictures of him in his little costumes.

And if there is a silver lining, maybe it's that Isaac didn't have a clue that we'd missed it.  We waved from the back row during the last 2 songs and he was his ever-happy self!

No comments: