Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Small Stuff

Just another day of me trying to focus on these sweet boys instead of the countless other messes, chores, and activities clamoring for my attention. Thankfully they're such wonderful kids that it's easy to find moments that remind me why I choose to be a mom.
Example 1:
I left all 3 boys downstairs while I shower. This is what I find afterwards: Miles somehow "magically" got himself up off the floor and somewhat into a chair (okay so Ethan admitted to picking him up. Kinda glad I didn't witness that.) Miles looks a little nervous to be half-in/half-out of the chair.
But look at what amazingly sweet little brothers they are. They're both cooking and play eating so of course Miles needed to be at the table with them.
Example 2:
Miles is the first of our kids to sit BEFORE crawling and I think it's about the most adorable thing ever. I honestly cannot resist kissing those cheeks.

No comments: