Monday, June 28, 2010

Party of 4

It was Taylor's dad's Birthday this weekend so he left for 3 days which meant me entertaining the kids solo for 3 days. My theory was party til you drop and then they'll sleep a lot. And they did!
Thursday we spent at the Children's Museum. Building. (love the styling construction hat Ethan is sporting)
Drive-thru grocery shopping. Isaac was undetered by my protests that he could only drive OUTSIDE the store. He kept climbing out and putting food in the back of his truck and then getting in and driving to the next food.
Blowing bubbles.
Taking a break from the stroller in the only clean floor "baby" section.
Riding rocking horses down the ramp (in the baby area). Isaac is taking the road less traveled.
Friday: Picnics at the park. This is my only picture as I had to intervene and save Isaac's juice box from Miles' quick hands. We spent Friday night with Taylor's mom at the REAL Soccer game. Miles literally bounced on my knee for the full 2 hours- he loved all the drums and chanting.
Saturday: Climbing rocks and wading in Provo Canyon with Uncle Jeff
Whenever Taylor's out of town I always make a point of visiting my brother in Provo. He loves the free meal and I love seeing my boys with him. He's always so sweet to them and they adore him.
This situation was a true dilemma for Isaac. Daredevil who wants to climb and jump off of everything- but there's water underneath and he's a fraidy cat around water. He settled for holding Jeff's hand.
Even Miles tried out the water although it was a little too cold for his liking.
The kids went to bed late every night and slept past 8 every morning. Yeah! Successful weekend if you ask me!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Dad says, "Looks like you're still celebrating the whiteness of your legs!" And I say, "Poor Isaac and his eye. It looks so sad:(