Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Twittering we will go

I've recently been touched by several people who have asked me to forward them our airplane itinerary so they can pray for us this upcoming week. This makes me think two things. 1. Maybe I whine too much, but I really am worried about these crazy, long, exhausting flights, and 2. How many wonderful friends and family I am blessed with. Because I do believe in the amazing power of prayer and because I really do think we need the help this week, I asked Taylor to set us up a Twitter account so we can "tweet" where we are and when we're getting on planes and you can pray for us if you feel so inclined. Apparently the tweets will be added to our blog so you'll be able to read them there or if you want to follow us on your phone you can receive the tweets as text messages. I don't have any clue how that works but Taylor says you need an unlimited data/text plan or you have to pay for each tweet just like a text message. Anyways, we hope you all have a great holiday week and we wanted to say thanks again for all of our wonderful friends and family supporting us.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I think you're the first of the fam to use twitter. I'm excited to see how it goes. Keep us posted. One child on a plane for 2 hours was long enough. I wouldn't trade what you're going through for all the sand in Dubai. Love ya!