Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I've been meaning to do this post since the day after Valentines, but I forgot to take a picture of the cards I made and gave them away before I realized it. I've been waiting for Taylor to remember to bring his home from work so you all can see them.
We have afternoon church this year (yet again we miss DC) so we had lots of time for a fun family breakfast. Ethan and Isaac ate the heart toast but were not impressed with the eggs inside. Oh well. Not really a surprise for my picky eaters.
And inspired in part by Miles, we gave out these Valentines this year. The best part: we mailed one to my parents so I had fun picturing her opening it up and laughing her head off- which she later said she did.
Nice to get to spend the whole day with my 4 Valentines.

No comments: