Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break- Aquarium Day

Even though we stayed home for spring break I wasn't crazy enough to think that I could plan to stay around the house and have happy, entertained boys all week. And since we weren't spending any money traveling I figured we could splurge a little and hit up some of the museums we never go to (mostly because they're a bit of a drive away and I'm lazy).
So Monday after we'd cleaned up we headed off for free breakfast at IKEA followed by a visit to the Aquarium. All in matching brown since I've learned they're easier to keep track of all looking alike. And since I wasn't bringing a stroller, that helped me keep track of 3 little boys.
Amazingly Miles was so enthralled by all the fish that he was the easiest to keep track of. He rarely moved until I told him to and prefered to just stay and watch.
Isaac was the one most often running off to the next exhibit very excited to yell back to us to come and see something cool.

And of course they love the play tunnels with small aquariums in them.
The new exhibit at our rather small Utah aquarium is river otters. The first time we passed by they were all still sleeping. But when we came back an hour later they were in full play mode.Overall a good morning and just the right amount of activity for the day. After that just lunch, naps, some playing outside, dinner, and ready for bed. Fabulous!

No comments: