Sunday, April 8, 2012

Here Comes the Easter Bunny

Again it was nice to stay home for a holiday because I felt like I had more time, energy, and even a little extra money to spend making it more memorable. And again I found my ideas on Pinterest (love it!) so if you want to copy just look in my Easter Board. Seriously can I just extol the virtues of Pinterest a little here? You get to save fabulous ideas somewhere they're easily organized and I don't have to print or do anything until I'm ready to actually do the project. It's genius! So some woman created this fabulous basket hunt and I just printed it off, cut out the feet and added my own clues. So easy!
The Easter bunny left paw prints taking you to the first clue.
We left out carrots and MAGICALLY they disappeared!
4 clues later the kids arrived downstairs at their baskets. So much fun! And yeah for afternoon church so they kids could enjoy a little candy and some toys and not be totally unfocused or hyper at church.

No comments: