Friday, April 8, 2011

Mom and Ethan Night Out

Sometimes it's hard to pay attention to one child when the other 2 are so loud, so when we get the chance to have one-on-one time, we jump at it. My Visiting Teaching companion put together a benefit concert for a service organization and I wanted to go and support her. We didn't really want to shell out for a babysitter so Taylor stayed home with the littles and Ethan and I had a night out on the town.
Truly it was a lot of fun. He was mesmerized by the band for the first song or two and then he was up in his chair and going crazy dancing along.
A few months ago he and I went to a bilingual theatre production of Alladin. So fun to see his wide eyes with the singing and dancing and the magic of the stage. Also fun to see him understand all the Spanish they were speaking and have him explain it to me. It's nice to be able to focus of him and get to experience things for the first time with him.

No comments: