Saturday, April 23, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Come Through

The current obsession at our house is of course Star Wars and Jedis so when my parents asked Ethan what he'd like for his birthday, Star Wars and Legos were the only answers. Unfortunately I nixed that idea and my parents had to come up with something new on short notice. Luckily Costco came through in a big way (big enough to wrap in a blanket instead of paper even).
And he loves it. I'm not really sure what you call these car things. I've just been calling it his "car thing", but it's been an instant hit.

Ethan and Isaac and the cousins instantly insisted on taking it outside to ride. Miles unfortunately got left inside and made the most of the box.

When Isaac wasn't pushing him out of it like big brothers seem to often do.

It's really bizarre to watch them ride and ride and not use their feet at all. (does this NOT count as exercise of some kind)

They're in heaven so good job Grandpa Pat and Grandma Tina.

No comments: