Wednesday, October 22, 2014

To Orlando

I've been planning this family trip for several years.  Taylor has to attend Continuing Legal Education events annually that switch around between Orlando, San Diego, and Phoenix.  I was pregnant with Isla the last time it was in Orlando so this time I was determined to tag along.  Taylor's hotel and car were paid for as well as some of the park tickets so we just covered flights (with skymiles:) and food and it was a pretty easy, cheap, fun family vacay.
Taylor flew out Tuesday and I brought the kids Wednesday night.
My kids are at great ages for traveling and though it required me to be "on duty" the whole flight it was really very easy.
Plus they all had gadgets to entertain them most of the way.
And the poor, random stranger that got stuck in the window seat across from a family of 5 was very nice and understanding.
And what do we need after a long flight across the country?  To go swimming at the hotel of course.


No comments: