Friday, April 18, 2014

The Girlies first haircut

Taylor's been telling me for a while that Isla needed a haircut.  And I've been ignoring him and refusing to see the fact that her hair really is getting long and could use at least a little trim.  But how can you cut off any of that cute girliness.
But since we were getting the boys haircuts I decided to be brave and see what happened.  Turns out she's pretty willing to try anything if her brothers do it first.
And it did help that their are little TVs with cartoons for them to watch so she really wasn't TOO annoyed by the stylist moving her hair around.
She was perfectly still and quiet and adorable the whole time.
And they just trimmed it so it was more even so I didn't need to cry.
And she even got a little blow-out which she loved since she's always watching me blow dry my hair and likes me to "blow" her a little.
Perfectly adorable!  So glad I finally got a girly!

No comments: