Thursday, April 10, 2014

Scouts and Cameras


I will be both happy and sad next month when I finish up as Ethan's bear den leader.  I've had these 6 boys for 2 years now and 98% of my memories are really fun and fabulous.  I don't take pictures often but since we were learning how to use cameras (and Ethan used mine) I found these treasures on my camera.  
Backlit subject.
Front-lit subject.
Ok so I've already forgotten the correct photography terms but light diffused through an object.
The boys spent a while taking picture of each other in various lights and then they did what boys do best- they played.  King of the mountain pictures.
And random shots of me helping other boys.
Some artsy pictures- the trees reflected in the dirty pool cover water.  Yuck!
And then scouts playing.
Isla's favorite part of scouts is the pickup when Bryce's little sister comes in to say hi for a minute.
And she'd like to go home with her too but she's too cute to part with for now.

No comments: