Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Missy Mae

Maybe I'm too attached to my camera, maybe I find this girl ridiculously adorable, whatever it is, she gets lots of pictures taken of her.
One Sunday night when we had everyone over for dinner, she discovered my tupperware drawer.  It's not baby-locked since I'd rather she play with that than other things in the kitchen.  Of course she decided she'd rather play frisbee with the tupperware lids than just pull them all out.

She thought she was pretty hilarious!
This is frequently how she sits in her high chair.  I love her little feet clinging to the lid.
Also a very common sight- Isla sitting on top of whatever she can climb on.
And hanging on to whoever's pants are nearest to support her in her wobbly walking.
Isla is definitely like Ethan who as a baby was very content to sit at sporting events and watch the whole game and join in on the cheering.  Isla does the same and we're lucky she does since she gets dragged to a whole lot of older sibling sporting events.
Victory!  She's climbed herself onto the chair and managed to sit herself nicely down.
Climbing again?  I heard very frightened shrieking all the way from the other side of the house and came running out looking for the source.  It took me a while to realize she'd climbed herself up onto our printer which is under the desk and was hidden by the chair.
What?  I'm supposed to drive cars down this track?  I'd rather climb it!
She really is adorable- especially with her brothers.

No comments: