Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bitty Girl Presents

After a long bath to scrub the frosting off, we thought it about time to let Isla open up her birthday presents.  
Taylor had a lot of fun trying to teach her to rip the paper off.  Eventually she got the hang of it and thought it was great fun.  Now I'm dreading finding ripped papers all over my house.
I found the cutest little people at Target.  They're large enough she can chew on them and I don't have to worry but they're all the disney princesses so finally we have "girl" toys in the house!
Miles wanted to line them all up.
Which was fine with Isla- she was ready to rip more paper.
Not sure what that is.
But I know what that is- it's a bottle and it goes right in my mouth!
I knew I wanted a walk-behind toy for Isla since she's my first child to reach a year old and still not be walking.  And when I saw this sturdy and very girly stroller, I jumped on it.
Look how excited she is.  Once Taylor got it out of the box and put together, she kept this ear-to-ear grin on her face until we pried her fingers off it and made her go to bed.
Seriously cracks me up- every picture she has her mouth wide open in a giant smile.
Ethan and Isaac were not impressed or even the least bit interested in her toys but they spent their time on the couch reading our blog books which just warms my heart that they, of their own accord, enjoy reading about what we've done as a family.

No comments: