Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mack and Sam's Reception

It feels like not so long ago that we were in Maryland for Mack and Sam's wedding.  And already they're here ready to celebrate with all the Utah family and friends that couldn't make it.  It turned into a weekend of fun entertaining with dinners, receptions, fun, and food, food, food.
How adorable are these two.  They are perfect together.
Sam's little sister couldn't get enough of Isla and the feeling was mutual.
I somehow ended up being the official photographer so you get more shots than I'd normally take.  I love the sail boat ice sculpture.
How cute is Sam?
Unfortunately while I was carrying Isla around and taking pictures (and Taylor was obliviously socializing) Miles escaped from his ipod at the table and raided the desserts at least 3 times.  That's how many times I caught him so who knows how much sugar he really got his hands on.  Apparently his ipod is not as enticing as I thought.

These two didn't budge an inch.
Isla discovered my necklace and was happy to be a little monkey hanging on my side chewing on beads.
And though most of the guests left early to catch the Utah game, the real party started as soon as the dancing began.  Clint can do a mean worm.
Miles has some killer dance moves and isn't shy to show them off.

Niether were Sam and my other boys.
Sadly I'm still figuring out our new camera so a lot of the shots are dark or blurry.  It was such an amazing party though and so fun to have everyone here for the reception and the week of Thanksgiving.  Can't wait for Christmas!

No comments: