Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Scout Bird Houses

One of the scout wolf requirements is to make something useful.  It suggests book ends or birdhouses and since the scout shop had bird house kits I went with what was easy.  Some of the kids blew through the glueing and building.
And then were off to play legos.  Ethan and 2 others took their time and seemed to really enjoy it.
Ethan was so excited he begged to be able to paint it too.  Isaac found himself something to paint too and joined in on the fun.  I'm not always happy the scout program has so many little requirements and that it's my job to make sure 6 little boys complete them all (or that I checkup on parents so they do) but I am THRILLED to get to be a part of Ethan's scout group.  The boys are so sweet and it's fun to be a part of it all.

No comments: