Friday, November 2, 2012

Cub Scout Field Trip

Being a mom of boys, I always figured I'd end up being a den mother.  And while it's a little earlier than I thought, I actually really love it.  We started in September and Taylor (our Cubmaster) wants all the dens to get their badges by January.  That's a bit fast but we're going to make it.  Unfortunately it means we do a lot of the boring requirements back to back.  Luckily one of the requirements is to visit someplace important to the community.  And since a fire station is literally 1/8 mile away it seemed the perfect place.  So off we went- all 5 little boys and 2 moms.  
The firemen were funny and entertaining and very knowledgeable.  

We had a great tour and then each of the boys got to climb up into the drivers seat for pictures.





And then they all got souvenirs.
I love these cute boys!

No comments: