Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Family Pictures

August has turned out to be an insane month for us. We left on the 3rd for my family's reunion and got back on the 10th at midnight. Taylor's siblings had already arrived for his family's monster 3-year reunion so the fun and crazy schedules just continued.
Since all his siblings and their spouses/girl friends/boy friends all came along, we decided to get formal family portraits done (Taylor's family hasn't done one since 2002).
We don't have the proofs back yet but here are a few of the shots that we snapped ourselves with my camera.
Miles can't seem to NOT clap. But it's cute so I don't mind.
To keep the boys clean and entertained in between shots, I fed them goldfish crackers. But since they were flavored and messy, I fed them momma-bird style.
They didn't seem to mind and even started "tweeting" at me to beg for more.
Rock jumping was another good distraction too.
We can't wait to see how they all turned out. You'll sadly have to wait until Christmas!

1 comment: