Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Primary Program- Lost Pics

So I know you're not really supposed to take pictures inside the chapel but when your building is being torn down the next week, can it really be such a big sin?
Plus the last Sunday there was also the Primary Program and the kids were just so adorable I couldn't help myself.  
This was the program and I thought it was just so neat to have individual pictures of all these beautiful, precious children of God.
There's Miles on the second row with his personality shining through like always.  And Isaac on the bottom being the handsome sweetheart he always is.
And Ethan on the left looking way older than I really think he is.
So here's my being bad shots- but really could you blame me?  Each of the boys memorized their lines and then they even had them going up in family groups to speak one right after the other.  That's Ethan with Miles and Isaac waiting right behind him.  Too cute.
And even though this one is blurry I have to include it just to document all the wonderful memories I've never taken pictures of that have happened in this nursery room.  All 4 of my kids have played and snacked and sung and danced and learned about Jesus in this very room for the past 8 years.  And been happy and lovingly cared for while I got to have a few moments peace and renew my own spirituality.
And finally this is the last piece of our old building that will be hopefully soon put into our new building somewhere.  It's a really old building with a lot of history and a lot of sentiment from people who've lived in this neighborhood generation after generation and watched their kids be blessed and baptized here and watched fathers and husbands preach sermons and had testimonies grown and nourished in such an amazing place.  But sadly because our building is on a split level and really old with no longer functioning utilities, it's just time to start over.  We'll miss you P1 ward building, but we'll sure be excited for a new building with working heat and parking on 1 level when it's slippery outside and a primary room that our kids in wheel chairs can actually get to.  I also won't miss little old ladies asking me to "just give me a little shove" on their bum to help them get up the not-to-code ramp in the chapel.  See you in a year or so!

No comments: