Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Just the girl- Lost pics




Isla gets more pictures taken of her partly because she's so cute but also because I almost always have my phone and therefore a camera in my pocket.  So here's a few I found on my phone and since I'm not sure if they made it on the blog yet or not, they're going her now.
Very first picture I took of my sweet baby girl.
A few weeks old in her ruffly Sunday dress.
1 smiley minion and 1 smiley minionette
At church, in the nursing room, sitting up waiting for me to put myself back together before we go back into the chapel.
How can you not love it when her hair sticks straight up?
My little shadow who follows me EVERYWHERE.
Finding new and fun places to play.
Barely standing up.
Eating warm berries with dad.
Helping Isaac empty the dishwasher.
Licking the beaters.  Yum!
Enduring another cold, rainy peewee football game.
Playing in the leaves in nursery with her favorite twin friends Mary and Alice.
Cuddling with Miles.  Isla manages to squish herself in next to whoever is on a couch.  She really loves to cuddle.  And I just love these two together.
Enduring a dry but now freezing cold, early morning football game for Ethan.
Playing Ezi's piano in his room.
Rocking her baby in mommy's own cradle- complete with her name on the bottom.
Shopping at Costco.  Really this could be anywhere because this poor thing gets dragged around shopping A LOT!
Reading a book with mommy.  Ignore the "you're in trouble" look.  Some little boy wasn't supposed to have my phone but I guess I got a picture with me in it in the end.
Kind of neat to see all the phone pictures from the last 2 years and watch Isla grow up.

No comments: