Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A few thoughts from Miles

Guess who didn't realize I'm tall enough to reach things on the table? That'd be mommy. And guess who left me a half-empty (I'd prefer to look at it as half-full) yogurt container on the edge of the table? That'd be my new favorite brother Isaac. Thanks again- cause this stuff ROCKS!
Oops I may have spilled a little there. (really this picture doesn't do me justice since I'm literally covered hair to toes in blueberry yogurt)
(When Taylor called me over to see what was happening and then refused to pick up the child because he was still in his work clothes, the only thing that kept me from screaming was taking these pictures and the thought that I'd blog about this. So thanks for sharing in this now-laughable (but not then) moment so I could be calm and patient with my kids.)

1 comment:

Kelli and Dana said...

Ah what a wonderful development. Soon he'll be standing and running around and digging in everything. Remember to breath now and then:)