Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Gingerbread House (At least for 10 minutes)

With just 3 weeks to get it all done this year (including all the packing and prep) we didn't get around to doing many holiday things but since I'd prepurchased this gingerbread house, we had to use it. So the night before we left, I dug it out and we put it al together.





This is Miles' "cheese" smile which I consider to be perfected. I love how every inch of his cookie has been decorated!



Isaac was more interested in sorting and eating than decorating.



Miles decorated and then licked- a lot.


Ethan, as always was very focused and decorated before eating.



The final product- not the loveliest house ever but these guys love it. This is the "come on and take the picture already mom so we can eat the candy" look. Except Miles has the woops I've been caught with an overfull mouth and dripping frosting on my face look.



I literally stepped away for 3 minutes to throw out wrappers, wash my hands, etc. and when I came back this is what I saw.



They completely dismantled the house. Ethan explained that the whole point was to eat the thing so they spent the next 10 minutes going to town on it. And then I took it all away, washed hands and tried to put hyper children to bed.

No comments: