Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Evening

After 2 days in Bora Bora we set sail for 1 more island. Of course it was actually Christmas day so there had to be some festivities on board. Dinner was formal dress and since I'd missed the first formal night (in my bathroom) I was happy to be feeling mostly okay for this one. Sadly in missing the first night I don't have any pictures of my boys in their cute green bow ties. But here they are in their Christmas red bow ties. So cute!!! Had to have a picture with our favorites- Isabella and Sophia.
Taylor and Isaac- I love this one!
And of course Isaac got to sit by his favorite- Sophia at dinner.
There were little poppers on the table with presents inside- mostly tissue paper crowns to wear.
Ethan and his favorite- Russell.
Miles crown lasted about 5 minutes- once his spaghetti arrived and it got in his way- the poor thing was toast.


No comments: