Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bad Passport Pictures

When I go to get a drivers license or some other government form of ID I always know that the picture is going to be terrible. It's like the people can't take a good picture of someone or else maybe they just delight in knowing you have to keep the terrible picture, in your wallet, for other people to make fun of... FOR YEARS! It probably doesn't help that I had to renew my license when I was 8 months pregnant with Isaac and then had to change it to a Utah license when I was 7 months pregnant with Miles.
But you'd think the picture people would take pity on a baby. Maybe they're just mean or maybe they really CAN'T take a good picture. Cause I have MILLIONS of cute pictures of all 3 of my babies. I personally find it hard to take bad pictures of them- okay except for the bugsy pictures but Miles is outgrowing that.
So yesterday when Miles' passport came in the mail I just had to laugh. Three in a row. Three boys. Three bad passport pictures. Ethan is totally washed out (okay and he has the Lloyd Christmas haircut from Dumb and Dumber which is my fault not the picture takers). Isaac looks like he hasn't slept in 3 days (which maybe will be accurate when a customs agent looks at him and the picture will match). And now Miles looks like some guy out of a DUI photo (and of course I forgot to dress him in something neutral so there's a monster on his belly in the picture).
Oh well, at least they only have to keep them for 5 years.

No comments: