Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yesterday...

...while I was frosting birthday cupcakes, I sent the boys outside to play with Oscar. Ethan has recently become fascinated with raking leaves so I gave him a rake and let him go. He ended up throwing the ball to Oscar for a while and then when Oscar was tired, he sat down like he normally does (with his ball) and refused to get up.


When I looked outside to check on them, this is what I found. Ethan thought he might be cold. Isn't that sweet. Oscar is so good to put up with the boys and they love him for it! Thank goodness we don't live close to the beach!

2 comments:

Tiana said...

Ethan is so cute in that picture. Beautiful cupcakes! What frosting tip did you use? They look like roses!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Happy Belated birthday, Sarah!! I've been meaning to write you and wish you a happy day... I really love your cupcakes!