Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What would make my life in Utah complete?

Okay so first I'd need a house and also on that list are a dishwasher, driveway/garage, and my own washer/dryer, but seriously... who wouldn't want these in their backyard?
Fresh squeezed lemonade. We actually became addicted to Portuguese "lemonade" while we were over there. All it is, is regular Sprite with the juice from a freshly squeezed lemon in it. Fabulous!
Fresh grapefruit for breakfast anyone? Seriously, just walk out your back door and pick the one you like!
This is Mack's cute girlfriend Sam who was so sweet with Ethan the whole trip. She let him follow her around like a puppy. Here he's "helping" pick oranges so they can make freshly squeezed orange juice.
I'm not sure what the chances are the orange, lemon, and grapefruit trees are likely to grow in my future backyard in Utah, but let me tell you, I'm all in favor of global warming if that makes it work. JK.

No comments: