Thursday, February 26, 2009

Taylor the Magician

Part of my Joyschool lesson for this week included doing a little magic show for the kids. I actually had the exact same lesson last year by chance and while the kids were fooled then by my not-so-impressive slight of hand tricks, I decided since they're 3 now to call in the big guns. The big guns being Taylor who actually aspired to be a magician at one point. Seriously! He was actually upset when I asked him to do some tricks for the kids because all his tricks are out in a box at his parents house in Utah. So sad. The kids ate it up though and he loved it too I think. I'll refer you to the link on the left side of my page that will take you to the actual Joyschool blog if you'd like to see more of his tricks. I posted 4 videos there and just 1 here.

No comments: