Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No Shower = Hat Day!!!

After days of reminding each other of the sign that read, "Water will be shut off between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm on April 23, 2008," Sarah and I both were sitting around, unshowered at around 8:15 when we remembered. We laughed at ourselves for a while, then went about doing all the normal things you do when you can't take a shower.

I made a couple attempts at combing my hair, but to no avail. Instead, I decided to just have a hat day.


About 15 min. after I had put on my hat, I heard Ethan running down the all toward our room.


"Look Daddy, I wear a hat too!" He screamed as he turned the corner. It was so dang cute that I couldn't help but let him keep the hat on. He was pretty excited to be wearing his hat outside.


Who'd a thought that something good come on a day where I missed my shower and had to take a stupid final.

No comments: