Thursday, May 19, 2016

La Gallinita Roja

We love the McKee School!  It has been such an amazing preschool experience for all 4 of my kids and this was Isla's first year in the Spring show.  They did a version of the Little Red Hen and Isla got to be a piggy (un cerdito).  Pretty cute even if she's in that awkward, I forgot how to smile stage.
Miles was the rooster (el gallo).
They attend in the afternoon since Miles has Kindergarten each morning and the group is pretty small.  This doesn't bother me at all as they get more personal attention and time speaking Spanish.

NONE of my children have stage fright.  In fact they light right up and tend to be extra crazy and are pretty entertaining.

Isla was especially excited to do all the dancing that go along with the songs.
Miles is just a ham anyway- on stage or off.

Certificates for the year.

Super fun to watch these cute, funny kids.
And sadly, Miles is moving on to full time Elementary school so this was his last show.  And last hugs from these teachers who he loves.

They argued for a bit over who was his favorite but I'm pretty sure Miles is their favorite.  Totally a hard child to control but such a sweetheart and absolutely hilarious with his constant craziness and antics.
Just a few more of the show that I couldn't resist.
Dancing.  Love that foot.
Jumping.
Not sure what this dance move is or what that face is for.
It's your turn other pig.
And here's your part.
So proud of herself for saving the day.
And now it's my turn to say my part.


These two with their smiles and dance moves.




No comments: