Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Little Shadow

My 3 boys have always been very independent.  Never cried when we left them at nursery- in fact, they've never even cried at preschool or school dropoff.  They'll talk to anyone- literally.  
So this little one is comes as a bit of a surprise.  She's quite literally my little shadow.  Wherever I am, she wants to be.  Doing the dishes?  I'll bring my crayons in...
And sit right down on the floor...
Correction, I'll lay myself right down to color.
And when I get bored of coloring I'll bring in my doll and stroller, and eventually I'll just entertain myself by rolling around- just because you're in here.
Another night- doing dishes again.  I'll just bring my pumpkins in since you're here.
Yep, just line them up on the table, just so.
And I'll hug them because I love them so.
But can someone get this stupid orange thing off of me???

No comments: