Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Esther's Baby Shower

My kids are finally going to get a cousin on the Woodbury side!!!  And one that will live in the same city too!  We can't wait.  And since we're Esther's only family here Taylor's mom, sister, and I decided to throw her a fabulous baby shower.  Esther scoured Pinterest and fell in love with an outdoor tablescape of blues and sea greens.  Ours didn't turn out as amazing as the Pinterest one but it was beautiful on a budget :)


Taylor's mom got these amazing centerpieces.
And Taylor's godfather's wife brought this amazing cake.
These are my super easy, super fast cupcakes.
The dinner spread.
And the whole scene.  My backyard is actually a pretty setting- maybe not in 90+ degree heat at the end of June, but it was nice once the sun went down.  The boys helped me hang balloons from the trees and it was like floating balls of color.
And the goodies.  I cut out colored paper circled and then sewed them together in random patterns.  They turned out pretty cute and were super easy.
It was a fun night.  Can't wait to meet the little guy!

No comments: