Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

After the success of Santa's magic elves the past 2 Christmases, I'm always ready to jump on any excuse to add a little magic to my kids lives.  They are just so enthralled.  So even though St. Patricks Day was on a Sunday, I had to hide a few treats and clues to find them.
Luckily they were quick and figured them out before it started raining too much.

Yeah treats!
But where's mine?  This is a very common view nowadays.  Isla is my little shadow and seems to follow me everywhere I go.  Then of course she stands herself up on my leg and makes it difficult for me to go about my business without picking her up and taking her along with me.  I think she's secretly figured that out and is managing to get her way at the ripe old age of 10 months.
And after church and naps we spent the afternoon the way we like to:  family game time.

No comments: