Saturday, March 30, 2013

Back again cause Ethan and Dad missed out

Grandma Tina's park was so fabulous we just had to make a quick run over to show dad and Ethan.
Isla enjoyed more attention from the grands.
While Ethan was overjoyed with the zipline.  It didn't hurt that Taylor is extremely stronger than my mom and I and would not just push the boys down the line but actually fling them with great force.
Fly high!  Hold on tight!
Miles was not as interested in the zip line and spent most of his time up at the top of the spider's web.
See the flinging?
And here's the upswing when the pulley hits the spring at the end.
Okay so it looked like too much fun for even me to pass up.  I hang a bit lower than my boys :)
Miles did come back for one more try.
But every single time he'd spend the ride down just laughing his head off, then swing up when the line jerks and get this horrified look on his face like he was going to die, then after a 2-3 second pause he'd start giggling like a little girl.  So funny.
Yep, dad's better at this than I am.




Everyone was happy.  We just need a park like this in Utah!

No comments: