Friday, August 12, 2011

Futbol with the Brits

I admit that I'm a skeptic sometimes and in this case I've been proven wrong. Taylor signed Ethan up this summer for a 1 week, all morning soccer camp with some British soccer coaches. I was mostly skeptical because he's just 6 and it's fairly pricey.
But Ethan LOVED it and can't stop talking about it. And he's actually much better at his ball handling. He also has more confidence it seems. Last season he mostly stayed in the backfield and tried to play defense which I thought was fine, but now he's charging and trying to score and seems to be having much more fun.

Sorry no detailed picture explanations, I just went the last day for their closing ceremonies and got some shots.

Here he is with his specific coach.

He loved it and learned a lot and knowing Taylor he'll end up going next summer too!

No comments: