Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bee Bushes

We were only gone on my family reunion 1 week but when we got back these bushes had taken over our outside steps. They're pretty bushes but we've never stayed late enough in August to see them bloom. And bloom they do! Poor Isaac- they're twice as high as he is.
And with all those blossoms, came hundreds of BEES! I'm not exagerating at all. HUNDREDS! They were literally swarming all over the side yard and they stayed for several weeks until all the blossoms were gone. But amazingly my kids were more interested in them than afraid and they never got stung once.

2 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

those are beautiful blossoms!

Kristina said...

Yeah for lots of postings! If it weren't for blog posts I would request you pack up and move to Charleston. Wait, I think you should do that anyways:( We really miss you guys!