Saturday, May 17, 2008

Caution when opening this closet!

Since we're spending the summer in Utah (again) where Taylor has a job lined up, we spent most of last week packing and cleaning. We're also subletting this year so we had to pack up not only what we were taking with us, but also pack away most of our own personal things we didn't want the subletters using into one closet. Needless to say it was a really full closet. I do have to give a big thank you to Taylor who drove solo across the country (in less than 2 full days) while I took the boys on an airplane for a vacation with my parents in Chicago. Sometimes it's nice to be the one nursing who can't possibly make the 36 hour drive across country with a 4 month old infant. Ethan and Isaac are also due a big thank you for entertaining each other so nicely while I got all my work done. They really are sweet to each other.



No comments: