Sunday, February 3, 2008

Isaac's Blessing



We blessed Isaac this morning at church (no last minute name changes so Taylor doesn't have to sleep on the couch). It was wonderful to have my parents come in town as well as Taylor's parents and brother and sister. Ethan loved the extra attention and Isaac loved being held. It was perfect timing because he has just started smiling in the last few days.


This is my dad Patrick who he was named for (see the ear resemblence?). We hope he turns out just like him!

We also had a great time Friday night at the Wizards game where Ethan refused to say "Go Jazz" and instead kept chanting "Let's go Lizards" with the crowd! Ahh, sometimes I love it that he can't pronounce everything correctly!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Dave was saying the other night I bet Taylor is at that game as we were flipping through channels. I guess he was right. Issac is so cute and so little, they grow up too fast.

Nikki said...

Oh P.S. my old roomate Sarah and her husband blessed their baby yesterday too!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I love it! Ethan is such a cutie. You and you're mom are beautiful and seriously have the same face. : )

Kelli and Dana said...

That kid looks just like Dad...same ears. My boss saw me looking at your pictures and he gives your kid props for having more hair than dad:)