Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ethan loves Joyschool!


For the past year or so, Taylor and I have been agonizing over whether or not to put Ethan into some kind of preschool. He loves other kids so much and craves that socialization but we've never found the right fit for us or him (preschools are quite pricey in DC and I don't want him gone every day). So when another mom in our ward suggested we start a preschool with 2 other moms I jumped at the chance- partly because I miss teaching so much and also for Ethan of course. So every Tuesday and Thursday morning Ethan gets to sing songs, do crafts, read books, and play with his 3 little friends. They get along really well and he is loving it! I have loved teaching this past week and I think I'll enjoy the one-on-one time I have with Isaac while the other moms teach for the next 3 weeks. You can click on the Joyschool blog link under friends and family if you want to read more about what he's doing there as well as see more pictures and videos.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

That is such a cute picture. I did joy school with Noah when we lived in chi-town. It was fun