Sunday, February 3, 2008

Boozer and Squeaker






So most of you already know my dilemma with names. I really love calling people by their nicknames and their are about a million girls names I love that readily lend themselves to nicknames. Boys names- not so much. So as it turns out, I've ended up so far with 2 boys and their names are impossible to shorten in any way. The outcome for Ethan of this is that he now responds to "Boozer" much more often than to just "Ethan". Isaac, it seems, stands to inherit the name "Squeaker" unless he quickly changes his habit of squeaking all the time (although I prefer his squeaking to crying)! So now I'm the crazy mom at the playground yelling "Boozer stop that" and some day it will be "Squeaker put that down". Anyways, I wanted to post some of the cute pictures of them together. Ethan really seems to like Isaac and the other morning he walked out and said "Oh hi buddy, how you doin?" (Taylor calls him buddy too). We're having a good time together!

No comments: