Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pictures of Baby Isaac

Thanks to the many complaints that there aren't many pictures of Isaac up on the blog yet, I'm finally getting around to doing that. So here they are. Hope you enjoy!

So I thought this one was hilarious because Ethan wanted Isaac to have something to look at so he tipped this wooden Santa statue onto his swing when I wasn't watching.

Isaac has been a wonderful baby so far. He's content to sit in a swing or bouncy seat for a few minutes so I can get some things done or help Ethan. He especially likes the vibrating chair!

Look at how crazy long his little toes are and of course how skinny his legs are. Welcome to my skinny boys!

Ethan was kind enough to bring Isaac a cell phone to play with. Some day Isaac will appreciate it.

Happy to finally be able to stretch! And mom's happy too since he's no longer pushing on my organs!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh my gosh, his toes ARE long! He's adorable. I'm glad to hear he's a good baby!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Yay for happy, content Isaac. He's so sweet! I love that Ethan tries to entertain him.

Kelli and Dana said...

Holy cow! They look the same. That's sooooo funny. Well, at least we know he'll be a good lookin kid when he gets older:) And, you don't have to change the haircut:)