Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas in the Hospital






So when I found out I was due on Christmas Day, I said "my only request is that the baby come early or late- I just don't want to be in the hospital on Christmas Eve or Christmas day!" So, of course, Isaac decides he'd like to be born on Christmas Eve! Christmas morning when the nurses came around to check on us, they informed us we could go home that day- but Isaac couldn't because they wanted to monitor him a full 48 hours. (like I was going to leave my 1 day old baby at the hospital just so I could be at home) So we all stayed and Taylor's family was nice enough to bring Christmas to us. They dragged in 4 or 5 suitcases filled with presents and we had a great time together. I just have to point out the cute Santa hat they gave us for Isaac. Normally you get the silly pink and blue ones but in honor of Christmas we got the cute Santa ones. Also notice Ethan's "guitar hero" stance. Thanks to his uncle Arty for picking out a fun loud toy that he loves and sometimes I like to hide away from him.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love Ethan's guitar. It looks as if that will bring your household lots of joy. Did Isaac come home in a stocking?