Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day

This year I was in Ethan's class for the Valentine's Party.  We did a "cupid's arrow" game where I put a big round tablecloth target on the floor and gave each child a wide smoothie straw and lots of q-tips for them to shoot onto the target.
Isla tagged along and was very happy to follow Ethan around.  Nice to have a big brother that doesn't think he's too cool to be with his little sister.
Miles had a fun party with his class too and since it was on a different day (different school district schedules is nice sometimes) I got to help at his class too.
We played the same game since it was easy and not messy.
While I was out snowshoeing on Saturday, Taylor took the kids to help him pick out flowers for me.  Isla and Miles voted for these purple ones.
Isaac voted for the red bush.
And Ethan for the pink ones.  And even though Taylor ignored their votes entirely and got me orchids he liked, it was cute to see pictures of them all being part of the process.
Grams is so fun.  She always had holiday activities Sunday night when we come over and Valentine card games was a hit.
Stelli especially appreciated the ring pop suckers.

No comments: