Thursday, September 4, 2014

Piano Boys

I've been anxiously awaiting and also putting off this day for a long time.  I have wanted my kids to learn to play the piano, but I wasn't ready for the commitment on my part.  Sure I don't mind driving them there but the daily practice is what I had to be ready for.  We had a good friend who was a fantastic piano teacher tell us that there was no point in putting a kid in piano lessons if we weren't going to sit with them to practice every day.  YIKES!  But finally it was the right year- no new baby, 2 kids old enough to start.  So we jumped in.  

And they love it.  Their sweet teacher is wonderful and experienced and they're flying through the books.  Plus we're back to back with Isaac's best friend so they get to play duets right at the end of our lesson.  Couldn't have worked out any better!

No comments: