Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Isla

This little cutie has captured all of our hearts.  She's a cuddler and a tease and the biggest ray of sunshine in our home.

Honestly, I know it's overkill but I couldn't leave a single picture out.
Unfortunately for her she spends way too much time in the car dropping brothers off and picking them up.  And so she gets subjected to a whole lot of my music... and she can sing along with just about any Taylor Swift song.
And she's perfected her dance moves along with her singing.
Isla has the most amazing nursery with 23 other kids and a boatload of little girls.  Mary and Alice are some of her favorites although I'll never be able to tell them apart.
She loves having her hair done and is patient while I'm working on it.
All she'd like is a little baby brother or sister to take care of but since I'm not up for that, she can just mother the boy's furbies.

No comments: